The deadline for abstracts for SOH2021 is Monday 30th November 2020.
See instructions at bottom of this page
If you get a send error please try to submit using google chrome
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- The text of an abstract (excluding title, authors and references) must not exceed 250 words. Figures and tables are not allowed.
- The authors names (First and middle) and surname, without degrees etc. should be entered. Do not use initials. John Murray, Stephen James Turner, John Frank Daly, Pat O’Connor
- The address (Department, Institution, Town, Country, Eircode/Postcode) should be listed next. eg. Department of Surgery, University Hospital Limerick, Limerick, Ireland, V94 YVHO). (No abbreviations)
- The text of the abstract must include data with clear descriptions of background, methods, results and conclusions. Headings within the text are allowed. Capital letters are not to be used to describe special terms, procedures etc and may only be used where appropriate (at the start of sentences, where proper nouns are involved, with abbreviations). All abbreviations must be clearly defined. Statistical methods must be clearly indicated. Please spell check your abstract before submission.
- Abstracts are submitted on the understanding that they will be subject to editorial approval and submission does not guarantee publication.
- Include a brief statement regarding conflict of interest in the box provided –
Conflict of interest:
NB: AS ALREADY STATED, ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. PLEASE CHECK THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU QUOTE ON YOUR SUBMISSION ON A REGULAR BASIS, AS THIS IS THE ADDRESS WE WILL USE FOR ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.
An automatic email will be sent to you with a copy of your application. If you or we find errors karadotleddinathsedotcom will be in contact you through email, please contact Kara if you require any changes.