The deadline for abstracts for SOH2023 is Friday 18th November, 2022.
If you get a send error please try to submit using google chrome
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
- The text of an abstract (excluding title, authors and institutions) must not exceed 250 words. Figures and tables are not allowed.
- The authors names (First and middle) and surname, without degrees etc. should be entered. Do not use initials. John Murray, Stephen James Turner, John Frank Daly, Pat O’Connor
- The address (Department, Institution, Town, Country, Eircode/Postcode) should be listed next. eg. Department of Surgery, University Hospital Limerick, Limerick, Ireland, V94 YVHO). (No abbreviations)
- The text of the abstract must include data with clear descriptions of background, methods, results and conclusions. Headings within the text are allowed. Capital letters are not to be used to describe special terms, procedures etc and may only be used where appropriate (at the start of sentences, where proper nouns are involved, with abbreviations). All abbreviations must be clearly defined. Statistical methods must be clearly indicated.
- Please spell check your abstract before submission.
- Abstracts are submitted on the understanding that they will be subject to editorial approval and submission does not guarantee publication.
- An “ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest” form will be email to you and need to be filled out and returned to email@example.com
Your application will not be deemed valid until this form is returned.
NB: AS ALREADY STATED, ALL ABSTRACTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE. PLEASE CHECK THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU QUOTE ON YOUR SUBMISSION ON A REGULAR BASIS, AS THIS IS THE ADDRESS WE WILL USE FOR ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.
An automatic email will be sent to you with a copy of your application and ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest form . If you or we find errors firstname.lastname@example.org will be in contact you through email, please contact email@example.com if you require any changes.
No Changes can be made after December 31st.
Changes to authors can only be made by the senior author of the submission.